Everything that she can get her hands on, including her hands goes in her mouth.
Sitting up in her Bumbo and Baby Einstein and getting so strong with holding her neck up.
And in the last few nights, sleeping for a huge stretch of time.
So sweet when they are sleeping.




Hi Kristie,
ReplyDeleteIt's o.k. that you blog stalk me. I do it too. I really actually enjoy making connections through blogging.
I would love some starter... with detailed directions. The whole thing is overwhelming to me but I'm sure it's like anything and once you know what you are doing it's nothing.
I will definitely be looking at the link you recommended and doing some testing.
Also, your birth story was really amazing. It touched me because our first son was born on the same day that my Papa had passed away, 10 years earlier. My mom and I talk about how Papa was up there holding Braxton and waiting for that day to send him to us. Thanks for sharing.
I am going to do some baking with it the weekend, but then I will feed it again mid next week. If you are around I can bring it by your house. It might be easier if you e-mail me - busybee2118@gmail.com
ReplyDelete