Sunday, January 22, 2012

The 3 B's Resolution

I have sworn myself to actually utilizing my blog this year. My 3 B resolution -  Be a Better Blogger! I am a little burned out on Facebook....sometimes a bit more drama than this new mama can handle, so I decided to make an honest attempt at my blog. I feel it would be a great way to document some of our new adventures and milestones and a great way to reflect on life as we are exploring it. As with any resolution (which I rarely engage in) I think you need a set of tools and a plan to help you successfully achieve the goal at hand. So here are my tools and my plan:
-Utilize nap time more wisely. As I start to get some regular sleep, I have found myself feeling like I need something more productive to be doing than aimlessly searching the internet.
-The iPhone tool. I feel like getting the big camera out and taking pictures can be such a hassle. Now that I am all fancy with my new iPhone I can get some mediocre to share with my followers...all 2 of you. 
That's pretty much it, better than nothing. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment